Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Could It Be?

Second installment of grass seed spread and watered in.  Check.

Trees that didn't make it through the harsh winter cut down and ready to burn on the bonfire.  Check.

Brick patio in.  Check.

Brick sidewalk in.  Check.

Annuals and perennials planted into pots and beds.  Check.

Everything covered in fresh bark.  Check.

Garden planted and new little green plants peeking out daily.  Check.

Could it be that we are finally caught up with yard work?  After putting in all these new things for the last two summers I think we are at a point where we can actually enjoy it.  My chair cushions are at hand and my feet are ready to put up and watch the birds come to the feeders we installed throughout it all.

Family will be coming for another big 4th of July celebration at our house, as well as partying it up for my parent's 50th anniversary in August.  S'mores will be toasted and hot dogs roasted.  I best go chill the beverages!

No comments: