Saturday, January 22, 2011

That's The Life

I am totally coming back as a cat in my second life.  Preferably one that lives with a single gal and her son.

I will eat and drink as much as I want to, whenever I want to, have someone clean up after me, and sleep all the live long day until someone comes home to scratch me under my chin and make me purr.


I'll meow at them in the morning before they leave for school and work, reminding them to open the curtains so the warm sun will come in and keep my furry body at an acceptable temperature while I stretch out on the soft carpet.


On days when it's really cold outside, I will take over the fuzziest blanket in the house after they leave and sleep on the still warm bed.


And at exactly 8:30 every single night, I will come find one of them to give me some kitty treats.


Ah, the life of a cat.

No comments: