Monday, October 12, 2009

Who needs a man..

when you can have new kitchen cabinets instead?

Soft, smooth, maple cabinets.

With pull out drawers that drop silently into place when you push them closed.

And trim, glorious trim.

I have found love.

My cabinet guy is taunting me though, all he did was drop them off in my garage this morning, but I bet he will get jiggy with it tomorrow and start some hangin'.

Over the weekend all the flooring was put in, and I now have slippery, wonderful hardwood laminate in most of the rooms, and tile in the rest. I have apparently lost the pictures of that, but next time I will share them with you, maybe after I put my new rugs down. The carpet will be put in closer to the end of the month, when we should be able to move in.

My dad and brother are hanging interior doors today, and I am hoping to get out of the sealing process.

My dad will do a much better job than me anyway.

The septic system will hopefully be done today, and the furnace is ready to be fired up for the long winter ahead.

It's all coming together, and it's so much fun.

1 comment:

Kristi Pohl said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! especially the pic of dad, you are SPOILED. can't wait to snuggle in your warm house : )