Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Favorite Season

Happy first day of Fall!

This is truly my favorite time of year. The days are still warm, but it gets chilly enough at night that you can wear a nice fuzzy sweatshirt, and get out all the blankets. The new TV shows are starting up again and there's finally something to watch. The hot cocoa that got pushed to the back of the cupboard is front and center once again, with a fresh bag of mini marshmallows to top it off.

There is a buzz in the air as people plant trees and Spring bulbs and get things ready for Winter. We take every chance we can get to still sit outside and eat dinner and soak up the sun. I have to rack my brain to remember what we have for winter coats and boots, and if I need to buy more hats and mittens.

That reminds me, I need to buy a shovel...

I am hoping that all of you take advantage of our last nice warm days. It's not all bad, once Winter arrives there can be sledding and ice fishing. Maybe Winter is my favorite season...

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love your positive attitude. You inspire me to be more positive. Really.