Saturday, June 28, 2008

Appreciation

They say that you can find out who your true friends are by seeing how people react when certain things happen, and how they help you through the bad and the good.

Over the past two weeks I have felt remarkable acts of kindness, from people I expected it from, and from people I never knew cared about me as much as they do.

I am working on starting a new life for myself, and I look forward to being able to be the strong person I know I am, and to somehow repay all of you for your warm wishes and words of encouragement. I want you all to share in my new adventures as I venture into the single mom stage of life, as I build a new home for Riley and me, and as I find new recipes and deals to share and just enjoy every minute of every day and every little thing that's in it. I love writing this blog, and I believe it will prove to be a wonderful journal of my new start and hopefully be inspiration for anyone else out there who may be experiencing the same kind of thing.

You all hold a very special place in my heart, no matter how tattered it may be right now. You will never know how much all of you have truly helped me get through each day.

Love...